Friday, February 13, 2009

I didn't know that....

hi. today i figured out that the boy in my class has
his own blog. i was so surprised when i figure it out.
and he also knew my blog...i thought "oh my gosh."
but he told me that my friend told him about my blog.

oh yeah, i have changed my blog title. Have you notice it?
i changed"Bluestar at night" to "cerulean*diary"because
my Japanses blog is called"lemony*orange".actually,
i just wanted to put * and a word "diary" and that's all.

wait a minute. i smell something weird.
it's smell of stew or something...
oh yeah, my father is cooking!
actually, he is just letting the frozen stew
melt. why is it frozen? well, it's because my
mother isn't here(china)now.she went to japan
to do something.For me, it is kind of good because
my i can play computer games.These days i am
grounded by my mother...but she is not here!
yapppeeee!

No comments: