Friday, March 6, 2009

sleeping sleepy girl

hey. do u know what? i slept about 10hours. im crazy.
'cause today my mom isn't here until 2 o' clock and i can do whateva i want!!but i missed
some of my free time by sleeping...oh yeah, my dad is here
but he's ok.(゜∀´)b. because he="oh. u wanna play game?ok. just go ahead."
but my mom="stop playing computer games!" "STUDY!!!!"
she's an ogre. and when i go back to japan, i have to live with ogre...because my dad
still have to be here.which means the apartment im going to live will be the"Dangeon of
An Ogre"....aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! help moi!

5 comments:

Rucky said...

LOL 10 hours of sleeping is crazy.... And ur mom is a orge..... LOL!!!

Vicky ♥ said...

haha me too i slept for 10 hours last night

you call ya mum ogre? lol

bluestar★ said...

i call my mom ogre in my mind.
if i say "u r an ogre!"to her, she will going to kill me.and she is an ogre when she got mad.

bluestar★ said...

i call my mom ogre in my mind.
if i say "u r an ogre!"to her, she will going to kill me.and she is an ogre when she got mad.

♥siewting! said...

lmaoszx. the faces are hard. lol